» Select Another Category of Reviews
 

Seasons Greenings Reviews

Seasons Greenings image

 
Editor's Overall Rating:
Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)

Category: US Online Greeting Card Websites (AKA US Online eCard Sites)
Website: http://www.seasonsgreenings.net



Editor's Review Costs & Features User Reviews
 

Seasons Greenings Review


by No1Reviews.com.

Editor's Star Ratings:

Card Range:
Card Quality:
Features:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Ease of Joining / Registration:
Customer Support:
Value for Money:
Overall Star Rating:

Editor's Review:

Seasonsgreenings.com hosts a nice little site providing Christmas greeting cards with a green twist. To say the least, the selection of cards available here is limited. In fact at the time of this review there were only 10 designs available (all Christmas greeting cards). That said, if you are after holiday cards you can customize your choice to make it more personal. However, the main selling point of the site isn't the extensive range, but its environmental credentials. A number of factors make this site a great choice in terms of sustainability. For example, the paper on which the cards are printed are made from 60% recycled wood pulp, with the remaining 40% coming from sustainable forest sources. The inks used are environmentally friendly vegetable based inks and toners. Meanwhile, the method of printing is powered using 100% wind energy. Therefore, whilst you may not have the same kind of choice as on other sites, you can be assured of the high quality of the cards and that they were produced in an envrionmentally sound way. Plus, there are also tips for using or passing on any cards that you don't send. The company is fully FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified.

The process of buying cards is really nice and simple. However, it's not possible to purchase a single card; minimum order is 50. To purchase cards just select your preferred design and number of cards  you want (50-3500). The more you buy the cheaper it works out per card (see above). Whilst they're certainly not the cheapest cards you'll find on the web, if you're looking for good quality cards and have a strong environmental conscience, then you will like this site. Conversely, if you're not so much into knowing how your cards are made and their environmental impact, you may well reel at the prices. While there are plenty of less discriminating companies selling cards cheaper, but it's great that there are companies that sell greener products. One great thing about this site is that it has a clear pricing policy. They don't try to nickel and dime you with additional charges for customization or imprinted envelopes. Instead, what you get is one affordable price, shipping costs included. Be aware that the company uses ground shipping rather than airmail, and customers are advised to allow 3 weeks for delivery.

If you want to be as green as you can in purchasing holiday greeting cards then what Seasonsgreenings.com lacks in choice it more than makes up for in terms of environmental credentials. As a customer, you're assured that at every stage in the design and production process the environmental impact of the cards has been considered and reduced to a minimum. By purchasing your cards here you're not only minimising impacts, but contributing to environemntal benefits by funding tree planting schemes that increase forested lands in the USA.

The FAQ section of the site (accessible from the homepage) contains plenty of information about the company ethos with specific reference to the materials and methods involved in the production of the cards and other environmental considerations. Whilst this is useful and interesting, if you have a specific problem it may be that the FAQs section won't be much help. However, you can complete an email query form; there is no dedicated telephone helpline.

A green choice, which has to be applauded but a slightly mean selection. Seasonsgreenings.com offers a sustainable range of merchandise but you may be disappointed with the lack of choice.

Check out our #1 rated site instead!
Why not check out American Greetings, our top rated US Online Greeting Card Website and winner of our prestigious Gold Award! You can also check out our Top 10 US Online Greeting Card Websites here!

Click on the button below to check out SeasonsGreenings.net for yourself...





» Click here to visit SeasonsGreenings.net

or

« Back to our Top 10 US Online Greeting Card Websites Reviews







Advertisements